Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hi There! Just a Bunch of Cards I Made!


Hi Friends!  Gosh it's been a while.  I was hoping to blog regularly but I guess that won't be happening.  My classes started last month and there are so many reading requirements, papers, and projects that I haven't had time to do a lot of things that I typically do.  The load is heavier this quarter than it was in the last quarter.  

I did make a few cards this month whenever I was able to squeeze in the time.  I also started on a fitness journey.  I bought a Fitbit.  For those who don't know what that is.  It's pretty much a pedometer that syncs with your phone so you can keep track of your steps.  You can also connect with friends online to encourage one another.  I was doing really well up until about a week and half ago when my class assignments started piling up and I went off track a little.  I'm very disappointed that I haven't been walking or keeping track of my intake the past 2 weeks when I was doing so well last month.  I did manage to lose 13 lbs so I'm happy about that. I'm hoping to get back on track again.   Anyone have a Fitbit? 



 I did work on a bunch of Valentine's Day cards and other cards.  The images on both cards above are by Stampin Up.  I've been trying to use a bunch of my older rubber stamps.  It's a shame to not use them.  I'm going to start selling a bunch of my craft stuff again.  I have been selling a few on Ebay occasionally but I really need to work on downsizing my stuff.  I have too many things I really don't need anymore.  I no longer have the luxury or time to use them.  I miss the days when I could freely craft whenever I felt like it. 


With this card I used my Unity Stamps.  I have a bunch them that I need to use.  I'm thinking of letting go a bunch of my Unity Stamps.  I'll let you folks know once I start listing them on Ebay.


For this card I used a Rachelle Anne Miller stamps and colored it with Copic Markers and Prima Color Pencils.


I used Unity Stamps for this card.  This is the first time I've used these images.


The sentiment on this card is by Inkidinkado.  The ones that they sell at Joannes.  I have a lot of them.  I remember I would head to Joannes and buy a whole bunch of them at a time.  I no longer buy too many things anymore.  I have just way too many things I bought that I haven't used and I need to focus on those items rather than buying more of them.  The flower image is by Stampin Up and I added beads to the center of the flower.  

Anyway. . .I have bunch more cards that I made.  I'll share them on another day.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page 
 

5 comments:

I Brake For Stamps said...

I just LOVE your cards!!!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Gorgeous, all of them!!! Thank you for sharing, there is a lot of incredible talent in each one of them, truly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set of cards Maria, I love all the embellishments you've used!

Vicki x

BJ Searcy said...

Love them 'all'! But my fav is the pink hearts. Love the matched colors of each one. You are so creative.

Robin said...

Love all the cards. I'm so attracted to cards that use lots of dies, and your color combinations are so pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |