Saturday, June 6, 2009

SCS Challenge IC183 - Eastern Bloom

Hi Friends! This post is going to be short. My daughter is cracking the whip and wants me to drop her off to a community event which she did not give me advance notice of the time. Here I am in the middle of posting and such and she tells me we have to leave now. I know. . .I sound annoyed.


Anyway. . .I decided to participate in the SCS Inspirational Challenge - IC183 . Here is my card in the gallery: Click Here

and here is my inspiration: Click Here

Just a quick info on my card. I created the background using the embossing resist technique on to textured photo paper. I'll talk about my photo paper on another post. I don't have time to talk about it right now.

I also added Scribbles Iridescent paint to create the raised dots. That's basically it.

Anyway. . .sorry, but I gotta run!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Card Details:

Stamps: SU Eastern Bloom, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Textured photo paper, SU Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red,
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Riding Hood Red, Positively Pink, Pink Pirouette, Scribbles Iridescent Paint
Accessories: SU Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Hodge Podge hardware, Nestabilities, Fiskar Scallop Scissors, SU Filigree


21 comments:

Javablustamper said...

Maria,
This card is BEAUTIFUL!! So much work went into this creation, I am sure!! You are SO talented!! I LOVE it!! Then again those PCS cards?? AWESOME too!! SO glad you share your talent!! Hope you are well!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

YUM! Pink and brown my favorite colors!

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW!
Maria, this is so pretty! I love this set and you always put such detail into your creations! Beautiful as always!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card, simply gorgeous!

Becky said...

This card is beautiful, full of details and wonderful colors. love the details in the center of the flowers :).

Islander Girl said...

I.LOVE.THIS! So pretty!!! Gotta save this I may have to lift it one day (^o^)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

doris said...

Oh my God, what a wonderful job Mary.
I can only say ... "Fantastic!"

Hugs
Doris xxx

Denise said...

Beautiful! Love the pink! You sure put a lot of TLC into your cards.

Gram E. Bear said...

Beautiful card Maria. Love the varying shades of pink with the elegant black ribbon. I have this stamp but haven't used it yet. Your inspiration was lovely. That's one website I need to stay away from. LOL {{{hugs}}}

- - Sheryl - - said...

Maria - this card is beautiful! Love the colors and that bow is fabulous! - Sheryl

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Maria! Love the color combo and hte hardware you used. TFS!

Scrappinangler said...

Maria, This is very pretty. I bought this set, but once I got it, had no mojo to use it! It is such a pretty set - I just could not get it together! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the irridescent dots - gonna have to get some of that stuff too!

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS Maria!!! LOVE those colours and your bow is absolutely amazing girl!!!
LOL @ sounding annoyed...haha...been there...done that...totally understand ;)

Chris (catt871) said...

This is BEEEEUTIIIIFULLLL!!!!!! I love the colours!!!!!

Maria Therese said...

gorgeous card!

Vicki G said...

Maria, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOW!

Tina said...

sort and sweet yet still so beautiful - amazing card.

Sue from Oregon said...

this card is just yummy...wonderful colors and layout! Love you added the ribbon and brad!

Cami said...

Maria has done it again! Love this card with all the details: stamping, coloring, cutting, mounting, and not only one piece! Girl, you put so much into your cards and they show your passion for creating! Love these colors and the whole layout! Thanks for always being my inspiration! Hugs, Cami

Becky Carafa said...

This is STUNNING, Maria! Love the colors, the flower centers, and that fancy brad on the ribbon. Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

Elena said...

Very beautiful! The colors, ribbon, flowers - love everything about this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |